Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

To: MICHAEL ST ANGELO <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:25:08 -0500
 I understand. Skiing was a great passion of mine and I still keep ties
with it now at age 78.  I was in the ski industry for about 30 years. In
addition to the pure joy I got from skiing, without that connection I
couldn't have afforded to be in new gear or for my family to ski as much as
they did. For much of that period I would have easily chosen Skiing over
ham radio if I had been forced to choose.
73, Dan