Re: [RFI] 3" ID core for RFI suppression

To: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 3" ID core for RFI suppression
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:35:17 -0500
I suggest you disconnect the cord at the washer end if you still decide you
want to try a toroid after looking at your house wiring. Then all you need
is a core with ID to clear the cord. In my experience the connection is a
terminal block accessible under a removable cover.

73 QWH QWM,
Dan K2YWE (K3AU)