Re: [RFI] tracking RFI with a marine direction finder

To: Dennis Monticelli <dennis.monticelli@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] tracking RFI with a marine direction finder
From: Scott Yost via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 02:38:09 +0000 (UTC)
 Dennis,
The Newmar is probably more attractive, and I did always want one, but the
Pilot Pal is more portable and less obtrusive if on foot.
I ended up with three Pilot Pals and 2 of those wandered off to my sons
collectives for their occasional foray into AM BCB DX.
All of them are neat, useful, and capture a self reliant era.  I may have some
tech data on the Pilot Pal series.  SAMS Photofacts possibly.  Advise if you
need me to look.
73,
Scott NM8R
Late thought - we shouldn't forget the Realtone 970.  Same bands and an even
cooler form factor.  Or the colorful and tiny Kobe Kogyo KT-1000.
    On Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 09:12:03 PM EST, Dennis Monticelli