Re: [RFI] Filtration main/power supply/UPS

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Filtration main/power supply/UPS
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 02:31:00 -0700
On 5/29/2021 9:54 PM, Hugo Loranger wrote:
I have already added clip on # 31 ferrites to the cables with no results. So
I'm going to go with something better like a series of toroid of different
types in series. Can you guide me?

Roughly midway through this link is a choke that I developed with W6GJB for to choke the Honda generators that many of us use for portable operation. It was added to the ARRL Hanbook a year or two ago.

k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

I suggest adding one of them both input and output of the inverters.

73, Jim K9YC