Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case

To: "mstangelo@comcast.net" <mstangelo@comcast.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case
From: jimk8mr--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:43:27 +0000 (UTC)
A couple of years ago a friend who was a BC consulting engineer told me he was
doing a lot of design work for low cost AM BC antennas. Seems that the stations
want to stay on the air  (I assume after selling the real estate around their
antenna farms) because if they went off the air, the station would have to be
written off the books, affecting all sorts of financial issues.

73  -  Jim   K8MR