Re: [RFI] RFI on 160 meters at WD8DSB from Hi-Fi Amp or its power supply

To: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI on 160 meters at WD8DSB from Hi-Fi Amp or its power supply 0.27 miles away.
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 22:33:44 -0400
Hi Jim,

Yep, I normally first try a common mode choke using 31 material as well as
a commercial differential mode filter on the power supply power cord to see
which one works or if both are required.  Often both are required to fully
address RFI.  I normally use Delta Electronic filters which are also from
Mouser, etc.

73,
Don wd8dsb