RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!

To: w2up@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:43:38 -0500 (EST)
Nope, I saw him too.
I also saw someone sending "Indiana", which I think is a reaction to
such things.

Dual receive works well, and helps with ambiguities, such as this.
It also helps when you want to work someone who's reversed.

73, doug

   From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
   Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:28:20 -0000

   Maybe he sent AD1C UR 599 IL IL IL and some QRM/N caused one of the
   Ls to print as N.
   Barry W2UP