RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Question

To: Dick White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:31:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dick,

One way is to download your lotwreport.adi file into a logging program that
supports ADIF.  Import the ADIF file into an empty log.  This is like having a
log of only your LoTW-confirmed QSOs. Then use the logging program's reporting
functions to determine your RTTY DXCC total.

If you're a DX4WIN user, go to your QSO preferences and set the "Confirmed
QSOs" box to "Upload Conf".  Then you can do a DXCC summary report for only
LoTW-confirmed QSOs.  This assumes you're downloaded the latest lotwreport.adi
file, and imported it into DX4WIN, telling DX4WIN that for duplicate QSOs, set
the Upload Confirmed flag only.

73 - Jim AD1C

 --
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us