RTTY

[RTTY] WANTED: CQ WPX RTTY Rules Translations

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WANTED: CQ WPX RTTY Rules Translations
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 00:34:04 -0800
Thanks to a number of volunteers we now have translations for the 2013 CQ
WPX RTTY Contest rules on the website: Bulgarian, Czech, French and
Japanese.  Links to these files are on the Home page and Rules page of the
CQ WPX RTTY website at www.cqwpxrtty.com.  Other languages are being
translated now: Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Italian and Spanish.  Please join me
in thanking the hams who have provided these translations for us.

There are still many more languages that could be done.  If you can help
with this service it would be much appreciated.  Some people have suggested
Google Translate or other such services, but the specific nature of our
contest rules requires that a contester be involved with the translation to
be sure the meaning is as true as possible to the intent in English.

Please contact me if you, or someone you know, is willing to translate into
another language for the contest community.

Ed - W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director
Ed Muns
w0yk@cqwwrtty.com
www.cqwwrtty.com
www.cqwpxrtty.com
www.facebook.com/cqrtty

P.S.  A sub-message here is that the 2013 CQ WPX RTTY Contest Rules are now
posted on the website!  While there are no major changes beyond the new
5-day log submittal period, it is highly recommended that you review the
rules to confirm your assumptions.