RTTY

[RTTY] WAE - N1MM QTC log error

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE - N1MM QTC log error
From: "Amos, Ian" <ian.amos@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:40:50 +0100
Hi All

Worked a few hours of the WAE RTTY and exchanged a lot of QTCs all no problem,
except  I was receiving one set of 10 and 2 call signs were highlighted in red.
 They were PD2xx and PD0xxx (both are valid on QRZ.com).  No way could I save
them so I cancelled the transaction and acknowledge receipt to the sending
station. I then copied and pasted the 10 QTC messages and put it in Word to
hopefully put it in my log.  It seems like N1MM did not like the PD prefix when
I try different calls in the QTC window.

Does anyone know how you can save QTCs with errors or the best way to resolve
this issue during a contest and how can I get them into my log

Thanks in advance

Ian, VE3JI