[SD-User] Voice Keying

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Voice Keying
From: "Colin Coker G4FCN" <g4fcn@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:11:36 +0100
Hi All

The Torbay Club also use Voice Key Express, running on a separate laptop,
using a hand held kepad in place of the normal keyboard. The 'F' keys 1 - 6
are located on the keypad along with the Escape and Enter keys. The 9th
button is PTT ! Works very well. Use Cool Edit to tidy the audio.

I was going to suggest to Paul that he may like to consider interfacing VKE
within SDV, although I suspect that it would only be possible in the Windows
version (of SDV).

Regards

Colin
G4FCN
g4fcn@tars.org.uk

---
All outgoing mail is scanned for known viruses.