Re: [SD-User] Updated Country Files

To: g4owt@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Updated Country Files
From: Steve Harwood <g4owt@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:40:28 +0000
In message <010001c3b334$b9b31b20$0b3210ac@paul>, Paul O'Kane <paul@ei5di.com> writes
In preparation for CQWW at the weekend, I've updated SD's
.CTY files in line with the changes announced by AD1C on
the cq-contest mailing list.

Added CE9/R3CA to callsign list for Antarctica, CE9
Added KC4/WA1O to callsign list for Antarctica, CE9
Added TO0O and TO6M to callsign list for Martinique, FM
Added FO/DL1AWI to callsign list for Marquesas, FO
Added TO4E and TO4WW to callsign list for Juan de Nova & Europa,
FR/j
Added MM0XAU to callsign list for Shetlands, GM/s
Added KH2TJ to callsign list for United States, K
Added AH8I to callsign list for Alaska, KL
Added ZL75 to prefix list for New Zealand, ZL

The updated files are included in the V10.08 distribution
of SD/DOS and SD/WIN.

You can download all the Country and Area multiplier files
from http://www.ei5di.com/sd/cty.zip 202,007 bytes

or CQWW.CTY alone from http://www.ei5di.com/sd/cqww.zip
12,920 bytes.

73,