Re: [SD-User] Problem with Cabrillo format?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Problem with Cabrillo format?
From: "Paul O'Kane" <paul@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:25:08 -0000
From: "Martin Davies G0HDB" <g0hdb@amdavies.demon.co.uk>

> I used SD V10.05 in the CQWW 160m contest ...

> ... The robot replied saying that there was an error in the
> 'Category' line

This was corrected in V10.11 - here's the relevant section
from the release notes.

    CQ160 contest.  Corrected Yukon abbreviation in
    SDTYPE5.MLT.  It's YT rather than YU.  SDCHECK
    updated to omit mode from the Category field in
    the Cabrillo log as required by the specifications.

In general, it's best to use the latest version of SD.

73,
Paul EI5DI