Re: [SD-User] Partial check question

To: Paul O'Kane <paul@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Partial check question
From: Vic Rosenthal <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:10:28 -0800
Paul O'Kane wrote:

If not, can I just edit the .ALL file?

Yes - that's safe, so long as you delete one or more
(or all) QSOs at the end of the file.  SD will not
operate correctly if you delete QSOs other that at the
end of your log.

Thanks. It's just some practice QSO's, there are no actual contest QSO's yet.

You can use K2MM's (or K1EA's) tools to make a replacement
MASTER.DTA file from any list/file of callsigns.  The list
should contain nothing but callsigns.  The tools are
available from http://www.k1ea.com/master/index.htm (under
MASTER.DTA Creation Tools).

Thank you. After posting my message last night I found a .DTA file prepared for TRLOG, which has a lot of information in addition to calls. However, it seems to work.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco