[SD-User] Problem with Commonwealth Contest log

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Problem with Commonwealth Contest log
From: Steve Ireland <sire@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:09:24 +0800
G'day all

I am using SD version 9.99 (DOS) and recently used the SDC 9.99 utility for
logging in the RSGB Commonwealth Contest 2004.  When I try and run SDCHECK
to produce the .log file, as soon as I open SDCHECK and enter the contest
name, it generates an error message:

Error 53@pgm-ctr: 19251

I have looked right through my Super Duper manual, but can find no details
of what Error 53 is/means.

Please can anyone help me?  If anyone is prepared to take a look at the
file, that would fantastic!

I only have a few days left to sort out the log before the contest closing
date...

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ

PS My CC score is quite good (4,295 points), so this is particularly
frustrating...