[SD-User] VHF NFD multiple callsigns

To: sd-user@contesting.com.
Subject: [SD-User] VHF NFD multiple callsigns
From: Paul Whatton <paul.whatton@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:05:33 +0100
Hi all

I am a very new use of SD so please bear with me. But I have read the documentation & help files and can't find an answer to this one.

I "volunteered" to sort the VHF NFD logs out after the contest. We used old fashioned paper logging so I will be entering the data this time in POST mode.

My problem is that SDV seems to assume that only one call was used across all bands. But we aired all the 4 club calls and operated with a seperate call on each band. At the moment it looks like I have to make a seperate SDV log for each callsign? Is that right, or is there a way of associating different callsigns with each band in a single log?

Thanks in advance

Paul