[SD-User] Windows SD

To: "sd" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Windows SD
From: "peter jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:56:35 +0100
Hi, I think I have found a small anomaly in the Windows version. With a
callsign in the field you press F2 to send call and serial number, the
cursor goes to the serial number field, but if you have to press F2 a second
time (the station hasn't come back) the cursor goes to the middle number in
the RST, you then have to press Tab. I first noticed this on the DOS version
during NFD and if you entered the received number in the rst field the
computer crashed. I don't think it crashes in the Windows version. I am
using Windows 98. 73 Pete G3KNU