[SD-User] Fw: SDcheck

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Fw: SDcheck
From: "Trisha Muzyka" <trisha.muzyka@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:06:35 +0100

Hi All
I had a play in the RDA contest yesterday and found a few things in V11

1. The reported problem with SSB & CW command works ok on my laptop with W98
machine that I used yesterday,

2. The CW keying using the internal keying was not as clean as normal (wanted
to try it without the Winkey to see what it was like) with some characters
slurring and some just messing up altogther

3. Just tried to do a Cabrillo Log for the contest and it  starts fine but will
not go past the 3rd screen when it asks for the Log serial sent tried putting
all sorts in to go past, it says put 1 in or tab, it wont do anything.

Cheers
John G4RCG