[SD-User] Trial of V11.0B

To: "SD-USER" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Trial of V11.0B
From: "Sidney Will" <sidwill@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 20:38:57 +0100
I fitted a Keying transistor into my rig control serial cable and set
up V11.0B in my Packard Bell Easynote which has  1 com port only.
It works fine with my FT-1000MPV and Windows 98.
Purely academic however, because the windows code quality, although
better than it used to be, is not good and I will be using WinKey with
my desktop computer.

The apostrophe command to toggle Auto CW is great and will save me
lots of cursing when the contest season gets going again.
73 de Sid GM4SID
sidwill@lineone.net