[SD-User] Serial numbers

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Serial numbers
From: HWILLOTT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:35:47 EDT
Hi everyone
some advice please.  Yesterday evening I was sat on the top of a welsh
mountain doing the RSGB vhf contest.  It was blowing 30 knots and the wind
break
that I had was not very effective.  But what an evening for DX - brilliant.
The
effects of the wind made paper logging difficult in the extreme.  I am a
novice in contesting and would appreciate some pointers.

In short I have given the same serial number twice and then continued in the
sequence, and then made the same mistake further on.  eg I gave ther serial
number 10 to two contacts. Is there any way of entering this in superduper or
should I submit a paper log?  Can I not put a serial number for one entry?

73

HIlton
MW0OPS