[SD-User] RSGB 2nd 1.8 MHz Scoring

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] RSGB 2nd 1.8 MHz Scoring
From: "Phil Catterall" <g4obk@philcatterall.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 01:12:40 -0000
Hi All

It looks like SD is scoring different USA call areas as bonus QSOs (3+5) in
last nights RSGB 1.8 MHz contest. I believe it is only the country that counts
as a bonus in this one, not the call areas. Can any HFC member pse cfm - I'll
then rescore the log. I used the RSGB cty. file when loading SD.

Not sure of my score because of this but I made 185 valid QSOs. UK signals
seemed well down to me but the USA callers were very welcome indeed. What
happened to VE ?  None worked Snagged 9N7BCC for a new one on 160m and a bonus.
Last hour as usual had a much slower rate.

The keying with SD Win was shaky at first but at around the 30 QSO mark I
changed the priority to zero and that made it acceptable.

73 Phil G4OBK