Re: [SD-User] Maximize screen in Windows

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Maximize screen in Windows
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:23:00 -0000
From: "THOMAS CANNON" <tom.g0vqr@ntlworld.com>

> ... Is there any way I can maximize SD to fill the screen as I can
> with the dos version.

If you are running SD under Windows NT, 2000 or XP, you can get
SD to run full-screen.  SD will not run full-screen on Win 95,
98 or ME.

For NT, 2000 or XP, use the BORDER command (in the callsign
field on the logging line) to set the border to 0.  Then
Alt-Enter will toggle SD between a "window" and full-screen.

If you can't get full-screen, your only option to change the
font size.  When you change the font size, SD's window changes
in proportion.

To change the font, right-click on the icon at the top LHS of
SD's Window, select Properties, then Fonts. Choose the largest
font that lets you see SD's window without losing any part of
it off the edges of your screen.  If you run SD from a desktop
shortcut icon, you can change the Properties by right-clicking
on it.

73,
Paul EI5DI