[SD-User] RSGB CC

To: "SD Reflector" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] RSGB CC
From: "Graeme Jackson" <graeme.g4ckh@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:54:38 +0100
Hi everyone.
I am using the post contest logging feature.
During the last rsgb cc cw contest i worked (entered in paper log) a station
who it transpired was working someone close to the side of me and not myself.
I later on worked this same station.
The problem i now have is two entries for g3xyz, the second entry in my log for
this station is a good point scoring contact.
How do i make the first (error) contact with g3xyz a none point scoring contact.
I am asking this cos won't SD flag up the second good contact as a dupe, and i
will consequently loose points ????

Cheers........Graeme.....G4CKH.