[SD-User] Voice Keyer In New Sd Log v11.18

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Voice Keyer In New Sd Log v11.18
From: "Fred Fenwick" <g0aoj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:06:26 +0000
Hello All.

Well not a lot of help here I can see I have made 3 posts and only got 1
reply. Can anyone please tell me if they are having the same problem with
the rig locking on tx when they open Sd log page. This is happening both in
SSB and CW is it me doing something wrong and do I need the radio control
lead connected to use this function as well as the serial lead to my
interface which is connected to COM 1.

Please please can someone help me....!!!!!

Fred.                         G0AOJ