[SD-User] Power Field in ADIF

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Power Field in ADIF
From: THOMAS TAYLOR <thomas.taylor19@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:28:38 +0100 (BST)
Hi Paul,

After using SD in the RSGB CC contests, I make an ADIF import into my station
logging program, Turbolog.
There is a Field in T/Log for TXcvr Power, but no Power data gets transported
from SD to T/Log.
The result is T/log shows the Power to be 0 (zero) watts.

When using SD for a contest, it is possible to flag all future QSOs will be CW
by typing CW in the Callsign Field ... or all future QSOs will be SSB by typing
SSB in the Callsign Field.

Is it possible to put in at the start that Power will be (for example) 100
watts until it is changed,
then enable the ADIF File to include a Powere field?

VY 73 de TOM / G0PSE

Tom Taylor