[SD-User] Error in Cabrillo King of Spain contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Error in Cabrillo King of Spain contest
From: nico van der bijl <pa0mir@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
Today entered a log for the King of Spain contest.
Now when preparing the cabrillo log I must set either
received serial Yes or No.
When I say Yes, the log shows all the received serials
but not the received EA provinces
When I say No, the log shows the EA provinces but not
the received serials from non-EA participants
As this is a change of rule for this year, suppose the
SDCHECK program has to be modified to get this right.

73
PA0MIR
pa0mir@yahoo.com