Re: [SD-User] Wrong QSO´s

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Wrong QSO´s
From: "Tom Arntzen" <tom.arntzen@monet.no>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:38:01 +0200
I found that one qso was missing in .ALL file.
I located that qso in .AUD file and copied it and paste it back to .ALL
file.
I used notepad for this since it is a basic simple texteditor with none
controlcharacters.
That worked fine.
Took me 15 minutes to figure that out.
SD did now count correct again.
Several EXIT and RESTARTS did not reveal the problem again.

Tom LI1PHA