[SD-User] 11.31 Winkey settings

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] 11.31 Winkey settings
From: Andreas <arcfn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I got current SD version - 11.31.
I found that when I start it - the  settings of
PTTTAIL  go back to very looooooong.
When I call PTTTAIL command ( or PTTLEAD ) - it shows
the time in miliseconds  that I did  enter before ..
So - accepting this value will correct the problem,
but only for duration of the session.
Again - after closing  and starting the program  again
- it will have  very long  PTTTAIL time.
(perhaps it goes to the max settings ??)

I did not have this problem in olders SD versions.
Any advice ?? - thank's de Andrew VK2AR

A. Borynski
    arcfn@yahoo.com