Re: [SD-User] IARU contest....

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] IARU contest....
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:18:05 +0100
From: "Andreas" <arcfn@yahoo.com>

> Well.. problem again..
> We all know, that reports from "HQ" stations may be
> longer than 3-4 letters  - for axample NZART... and
> few other ones.
> Unfortunately SD  will not accept that.

It's not a problem - here's the quote from my setup information
posted earlier this week

"Note: IARU HQ Stations give their Society Initials instead of Zone.
Some societies have 5 characters, but SD (in common with some other
contest loggers) lets you record a maximum of 4 characters.  Don't
worry, you will not lose points because of this."

I repeat - you will not lose points.  There are other contest
loggers with the same 4-character limit for this field.

73,
Paul EI5DI