Re: [SD-User] SDI 11.33 IOTA weekend

To: "SD User Group" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDI 11.33 IOTA weekend
From: "Dieter Klaschka" <dieter.dl2bqd@addcom.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:00:05 +0200
From: "Mike Harris" <mike.harris@horizon.co.fk>
To: "SD User Group" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 2:19 AM
Subject: [SD-User] SDI 11.33

> G'day all,
>
> Just loaded SDI 11.33 and noticed that the distance calculation (or
> display) is broken.

----------snip-------------------->

Dear readers and users,
  Here I used SDI for the very first time and it did a jolly good job
saving time and paper.
I am still learning by doing.
I had 100 qsos /QRP including one AF, some NA, AS...EU.

Well, I also recognised the fault in the distance displaying but more
or less due to Mike's hint and by chance.
Is it necessary for the contest in any case??

I wished a lot of participant-contestants would use ADIF for eQSL!

Tnx, Paul, for the program.
72! Have a good start into the new week.
DL2BQD Dieter