Re: [SD-User] Installing new version 12.05?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Installing new version 12.05?
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:53:16 +0100
From: "David Gould" <david.gould@btinternet.com>

> How should I install V12.05, I would prefer NOT to remove all of
> V12.04 in case I need to go back to it?

At installation time, the setup program lets you select the
destination folder - just type in SD1205.  The installer
will create the new folder and your icons will now point to
the new folder.

To run the older programs, use the Windows Start / Run / Browse
procedure, or create separate desktop icons (with different names)
for them.

> I can't find any instructions in the manual or the website..

This might be regarded as more of a Windows housekeeping issue
than an applications issue.  There's always the option of taking
a backup copy of any folder to another folder using Windows
Explorer.

73,
Paul EI5DI