[SD-User] RAC Winter Contest Cabrillo File creation

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] RAC Winter Contest Cabrillo File creation
From: Ron Philip <cairngorm@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:43:51 -0800
I experienced a problem creating the cabrillo file at the conclusion of
the above contest. Using SDCHECK, my first attempt resulted in the
omission of  the serial numbers received from non-VE stations. In the
second attempt I was able to include these serial numbers but the
multipliers were eliminated.
The initial log appears to have all the proper data required.
Does someone have detailed instructions as to how I can create the
proper cabrillo file so that incoming serial numbers and multiplier
details are included in the cabrillo file?

Many thanks

Ron
VE7NS