[SD-User] keying/communication problems

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] keying/communication problems
From: Andreas <arcfn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:48:29 -0800 (PST)
 HNY to all,

Runing here current version of SD , Intel P4/3 GHz plus WIN XP. Rig is
IC-756PRO3.
I found that I can execute any of memory keys only ONCE - for example  - I hit
F1 key and  rig will transmit ; after that - no response to ANY  "F"  keys.
 After restarting SD - the same story. After installataion of an older SD
version - the problem cured..
Any suggestions ?

I also found, that after closing SD - the com ports used - still "talk" to SD (
or perhaps the radio still try to talk to  computer ??)
So - before running any other programs I must restart  computer and  my RIG.

This is not tha case - if running other programs FIRST,  then closing them and
running SD next.
I think, that when SD is closing down - it should also terminate properly any
communications between computer and a radio.

Perhaps Paul could have a look and find whats "cooking" ?? hi..

Thanks very much in advance for any help and suggestions.

Andrew vk2ar

A. Borynski
    arcfn@yahoo.com