[SD-User] SDC ESM

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] SDC ESM
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju@libero.it>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:55:33 +0100
Hi to all !
Yes, I know I am not a Commonwealth country, but I couldn't resist, I had to
try the new ESM features added in SDC, so I changed my call to G2EJU...
Well, I have tested it only for few minutes, but I can say it is a great
improvement in ESM. Surely, it was not a big deal to use F-keys in S&P, I had
to hit only 2 keys, so my fingers were not too tired by the work, but anyway
these new features make ESM complete. But... when will we not-Commonwealthers
have them also on SD & C ?
Many tahnks in advance to Paul !
73 from Rik IZ2EJU