[SD-User] IOTA Contest Exchange

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] IOTA Contest Exchange
From: THOMAS TAYLOR <thomas.taylor19@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:37:02 +0100 (BST)
  Hello All

Never had a serious go at the IOTA contest before. Downloaded & tried
SDI & it looks as though it works ok. One query, as I am on mainland
Scotland do I sent RST + Serial No & 005? When I try to enter 005 on
the program first page as my IOTA reference number it is not accepted. I
entered 5 on its own but it isn't accepted either. Am I doing something
wrong?

Dave,  You  have to include the Continent - you are in EU005

  73 ES CU in Contest

  TOM / G0PSE

Tom Taylor