[SD-User] Using SD with RigExpert Plus

To: "sd" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Using SD with RigExpert Plus
From: "Peter Sargent" <radioham1@v21.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:12:41 +0100
Hello Group,
Before I installed RigExpert Plus I was able to use SD with SerialCom port 2
and a home brew interface.

The Plus version of R E has a built in Winkeyer 1 and  RigExpert Plus is a USB
device. THe software installed is MixW ver 2.17.

To minimise installed equipment I dispensed with the home brew interface hoping
to simplify operating.(kiss)

Within MixW there is a facilty to link to other programs. I can open SD but not
use it.

If I run SD direct from the root directory (C:\SD) then it means I will have
to re install the home brew interface. This is what I want to avoid.

It was only after that I had setup R E plus that I found that I was no longer
able to use SD.

THe info supplied with R E Plus isn't helpful at all so I joined the Yahoo MixW
support  group. That has drawn a blank as well for solving the problem.

If any reader of this problem can help please I will be delighted to hear their
views.

73 de Peter G0BJJ