Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM] New Super Check Partial Files AvailableVER200610

To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [N1MM] New Super Check Partial Files AvailableVER20061014 (14 Oct 2006)
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:27:19 -0500
Thanks for your hard work with this Randy!

(If the link doesn't work, make sure you remove the period at the end of the
URL string.)

I see the Unique percentage continues to decline, and now is under 4% of total
QSO's. I remember being taught the human error rate was in the 3% range so it
looks like the submitted logs are falling in the ballpark. It will be
interesting to see if it continues to drop in each iteration.

Curiosity makes me ask what kind of weird uniques do you discover through the
processing, discounting typical letter/number transpositions? Or have you
posted an overview of the SCP database processing steps somewhere?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN