Re: [SD-User] Ver 13.14

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Ver 13.14
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:02:21 -0000
From: "Ron Fraser" <ron@gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk>

> .. However CAT control is not working and will not change
> bands. When PORTS cmd is carried out the listing shows the
> COM port settings for the FT1000MP as: 8 N 0, where as stopbits
> should be 2. I can find no way to edit

CAT control works when SD's comms parameters match the rig's
parameters.  Previously, the command to set stop bits was
STOPBITS.  With effect from V13.14 it's STOPBIT1 (for Rig 1).

All SD's parameters are held in SD.INI, and they are loaded
by SD each time it starts.  When there's no obvious command,
there's always the option of editing SD.INI with a text editor.

Let me know if either of these options solves the problem.

73,
Paul EI5DI