Re: [SD-User] wish for PACC

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] wish for PACC
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:08:51 -0000
From: "nico van der bijl" <pa0mir@yahoo.com>

> Logged the PACC with SD this year and worked fb. Also
> did the RSGB 160 m contest and I really could open 2
> versions of SD without any problem, even changing the
> CW keys for one did not influence the other one.
> However I would like to keep the logs in one;

I have a way of doing this.  Please download the latest
template files from www.ei5di.com/sd/template.zip.

Start a new log using the "PACC, Test" template.  I think
it does most of what you need.  There may be more post-
contest work needed to create your two separate entries,
but you can take your time with that :-)

Any problems or suggestions, please let me know.

73,
Paul EI5DI