[SD-User] CQWPX

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] CQWPX
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:59:19 +0100
I used v13.13A during the WPX contest this weekend. It was only half
way through the contest that I realised it was flagging every single
QSO as a new prefix multiplier, even dupes.

I note from the website that this is a known error and was corrected
in v13.15 in March (presumably after the SSB leg).

It may be worthwhile when posting advance notices of forthcoming
contests that any significant updates like this on are flagged in
those emails. Many of the mods to SD are irrelevant to most users and
since my laptop is not normally connected to the internet it is easy
to forget to keep the software up to date until you find out the hard
way! (and last year I used the old DOS version...).

Only a minor inconvenience in this case as I had to recalculate the
inserted claimed score in the Cabrillo. In fact LM from DL8WAA
(http://www.dl8waa.de/lm/lm.htm) nicely recalculated the scores from
SD's ADIF output.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com