Re: [SD-User] request

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] request
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:39:49 +0100
From: "nico van der bijl" <pa0mir@yahoo.com>

> Logged the PACC with SD this year and worked fb. Also
> did the RSGB 160 m contest and I really could open 2
> versions of SD without any problem, even changing the
> CW keys for one did not influence the other one.
> However I would like to keep the logs in one; would it
> be possible to extend the width of the received
> "serial" to 6 places, giving the possibility of
> logging serial and district code together in the PACC
> log?

I cannot easily extend the serial field.

Please experiment with setting up a new template to
identify PACC country multipliers, together with
area/district multipliers from UK stations.

You will need a Type 10 template, with PACC.CTY as
your country multiplier file, and RSGB.MLT as your
district multiplier file.  This should do most of
what you need.  Have a look at QARI.TPL or other
Type 10 template files.

You could always use SD's Type 11 option - Esc from
the template selection screen and choose Type 11.
However this does not track multipliers - but it
allows up to 11 characters for the exchange.

73,
Paul EI5DI