[SD-User] Russian IOTA Refs.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Russian IOTA Refs.
From: THOMAS TAYLOR <thomas.taylor19@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:49:39 +0100 (BST)
  Hi Paul,

  MNI TKS for steering me in the right direction. I got the correct Cabrillo
score and the log las been submitted and accepted.

  73 de Tom / G0PSE

  There's no need to edit the .ALL or Cabrillo files
directly. The best option is to re-load your log
in SDI, then edit the QSOs within SDI. SDI re-scores
everything as necessary following each edit.

That way, your multiplier and points totals will be
correct, and your Cabrillo log will show the correct
Claimed Score.

73,
Paul EI5DI

End of SD-User Digest, Vol 55, Issue 19