Re: [SD-User] SD ICON File?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD ICON File?
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:11:49 -0000
On 23 Nov 2007 at 11:35, Colin wrote:

> Go to the program listings in your start menu and find sd.exe   Right
> click and it will bring up a drop down menu which includes a "Create
> Shortcut" item.   Left click that item then you can drag and drop the
> resultant SD (2) item onto your desktop.

I thought the question was not how to put a shortcut on the desktop
(which most of us know how to do) but to have it show as a special SD
icon rather than the Windows default one for an .exe file. As far as
I know he is correct, Paul has not created one either as a seperate
.ico file or embedded in his program. Something definitely worth
considering as it gives the program an individual look to it.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com