[SD-User] Automatic S&P

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Automatic S&P
From: "Frank Davis" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:28:34 -0000
I enjoy using SD very much.   It is very straightforward and gets the job done.
 Thanks for making it available .
I used it this past weekend in BERU.

I wonder if this feature is available in SD.?  Maybe it is but I cannot find
it.

When using ESM in RUN mode and I stop receiving calls and the frequency has
dried up I tend to start tuning around.  It would be very nice if SD detected
the excursion in frequency and automatically placed itself in S&P mode.

Also in order to have a config file for reach version of SD (i.e. SDX ; SDI
etc) one must install each version in its own directory?

73 Frank VO1HP
www.vo1hp.ca