Re: [SD-User] SD

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:38:01 -0000
From: "Raymond Phillips" <gm0vrp@btinternet.com>

>  Since installing v 14.00 from v 13.41 I have noticed
> that when in RUN mode and you put out a CQ it reverts
> back to S & P also when in RUN mode if you log a call
> plus exchange it reverts back to S & P it did'nt do
> this in 13.41

The difference may be explained by the fact that I
have added a feature to automatically switch from
RUN to S&P when you change frequency by a pre-
determined amount.

Have a look at the release notes for V13.41 - it may
be that I made a mistake and set this feature On by
default - haven't checked yet.

Anyway, use the RUNRANGE command to set the value to
zero, and everything should be OK.

If not, and you're seeing something else altogether,
please send me your .ALL and SD.INI files.

73,
Paul EI5DI