[SD-User] Best Yet V14.01

To: SD-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Best Yet V14.01
From: GM4SID <sidwill@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:52:17 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
I  took part in both the SP DXC and the ROPOCO1 contests over the weekend and I
would like to congratulate Paul in the latest Version 14.01 which ran perfectly
in both.
I run a MK1 K1EL WinKey from my serial port and a mcroHAM USB/RS232 interface
from my USB port for rig control.
I particularly like the automatic toggle between 'RUN' and 'S+P' which I made
use of continuously.
I was in 'RUN' when, after a sip of coffee, I brushed the tuning knob by
mistake when putting the cup down and the logger changed to 'S+P' indicating
that, I might loose my spot.  I would not have noticed previously.

73 de Sid GM4SID
sidwill@lineone.net