[SD-User] Keying Delay

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Keying Delay
From: "Brian Summers" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:09:36 -0700
That's good to know Brian. For a while I was thinking that maybe I'd done
something without realizing it and caused the problem myself. This weekend I
used SD for many hours in the IARU contest, rotten propagation by the way,
and other than a comment that I'll post later SD performed just fine.

When we experience these strange happenings we should post them. When more
than one person reports the same thing it makes Paul aware it's likely to be
a real problem, even if an obtuse one.

Incidentally, how does one reply to an SD posting without all the SD-user
headers and footers in the message. This time I did a lot of line deleting
with the backspace key but surely there's an easier way?

Brian VE7JKZ