Re: [SD-User] Ports

To: "Ed -- GW3SQX" <g3sqx@edtaylor.org>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Ports
From: "Chr Quale" <chris.quale@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:05:28 +0200
Ed;

I was stuck with the same when I got my winkey soldered up. The solution:

In device manager, open the USB-device / advanced [for the detected keyer
hardware] and change the port setting from COM10,11 or 12 to COM3 (or
another unused number between COM1 and COM8). This should give communication
wth the keyer [when choosing COM3 from the pulldown menu in Winkeyer2, which
spans COM1 - COM8].

73 de
Chris / LA8OM