[SD-User] Ohio QSO Party

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Ohio QSO Party
From: "H. M. Motley" <hmmjr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:54:40 -0400
Jefferson County (JEFF) is missing from the OHIO.MLT file.  It was easy
enough to add on the fly.  The only problem I encountered is, at times, when
I was entering a mobile contact and went to the county entry space and
changed the county before entering the number received the program would
revert back to the last county upon entry of the contact.  I caught this
most of the time and corrected it by editing but I did miss one multiplier I
should have had and got a dupe instead.  Otherwise the program worked very
well.

73,
Puck, W4PM