Re: [SD-User] All OE160m Contest- 2 issues

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] All OE160m Contest- 2 issues
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:39:48 -0000
From: "Hans-Christoph Scheiblberger" <Hans-Christoph@gmx.at>

> 1. In the logging field the sign  ^  showed up twice and
> I could not get rid of it and lost several QSOs.

The ^ sign is an indicator for Caps Lock, and appears one
character to the left of the callsign on the logging line.
If the ^ sign appeared in any other location, please let
me know.

It has no other significance.  When Caps Lock is ON, in
CW contests, it indicates that F1 to F8 will play the
corresponding keyer messages.

> 2. I couldn´t change the contest´s name  in the sd-check log.

SDCHECK does not have an option to change file names.  The
usual way to change the name of any file is with Windows
Explorer (not to be confused with Internet Explorer).

The easiest way to start Windows Explorer is hold the Window
key (betwen Ctrl and Alt) down and press E.  Open the C:/SD
folder, find your .LOG file and change the name.

73,
Paul EI5DI